“Ah! Hello—oh! Hello there! Yes. Internet. Hello!
I have been told on certain occasions…occasionally holiday occasions—that I am excellent at giving advice. Yes. Yes. So…yes, I’ve been told. However, one cannot give advice that is not asked for. This—this you see—can you see? Am I blocking your view, not you, the lady behind me, oh! Alright. Yes. Fine. Ah! Back to you! This is impolite. Ah! Ah yes, it would be impolite of me to just give advice to the world blindly.
Please—if you please—send me your questions…your problems…your stories of feeling lost on the San Jose expressway…and I will do my best to answer them in print.
Namaste.” - My BFF Jeff Goldblum
Jeff is going to do an advice column for a comedy website—though he is deathly serious about his advice. The humor, he says, will be in the truth he utters.
So, please, please, PLEASE send me your questions and Jeff will offer his advice.
- shawarmapocalypse reblogged this from mybffjeffgoldblum
- shawarmapocalypse likes this
- danny-the-merghost reblogged this from mybffjeffgoldblum
- jhermann likes this
- septembertwelfth likes this
- thisnamesnottaken likes this
- allisonjeanette likes this
- avocadokitten reblogged this from megsokay
- dave1963x likes this
- erinmallorylong reblogged this from mybffjeffgoldblum and added:
- meredithmo likes this
- thedorseyshawexperience reblogged this from megsokay
- thedorseyshawexperience likes this
- chamberlain likes this
- megsokay reblogged this from mybffjeffgoldblum
- mybffjeffgoldblum posted this